Whats Best DVD Burning Software?

cakeman

Hi All
I'm sick of Nero 6 creating coasters instead of quality DVD-R's. I have used this program now for quite a while and although it's easy to use, I've had enough of it. Can anybody recommend something else I can use which will do the same thing (images, converted AVI's etc) but won't keep freezing on 98% or creating bad images.

Laz

I quite like Copy to DVD of late but mind you that's turned to total pants now they decided to fiddle with a few things, v3.0.18 is fine for me though. CloneDVD I find very good for VIDEO_TS folder burning too and like Poacher use Alcohol or DVD Decrypter for .iso DVD5 burning.

Lot's of choices really, try a few demos and see which one suits you best. :)

I use Stomp RecordNow MAX both for images and video/audio_ts folder, it works great for me.
But i wonder which recordnow max is the best? There are so many of them, stomp, sonic..

cakeman

Cheers all.
Alcohol 120% seems to work a treat. Im happy with that. I'll check that RecordNow out see what its like.

Rummie

Tried getting Alchol, but seems like they've removed it. I need some sort of burning program as mine, MyDVD Sonic has gone pearshaped and crashes my computer after I load it.

Laz

scarecrow said:
If you like "all-in-one" software the latest Pinnacle Instant CD/DVD suite works remarkably well, too.
lmao @ your sig, just noticed it and it is a classic! rotfpml, being English and used to overated players in our side I find it very funny! :D

Greece showed the whole European community up last month as to how a) Football can and should be played. & b) A team of fit players with some skill willing to play for each other and their country can win a major World championship! :p

Hat's off to Dellas and the boy's I say! :)

I still use Nero 6.3.1.17, but will use BurnAtOnce often as well. No coasters (except with cheap media)...