What program can backup a backed up DVD on the fly?

Other than Alcohol 120%, what proggy allows you to copy a copied dvd movie on the fly? or is this the only software capable of doing so?

I suck at Nero. I have Nero Vision that came with the Drive, but I'll do some looking around and see if i can find a guide or something. Thx

It doesn' t really matter that much what you'll use...
As it is obvious from your other Alcohol thread you have your burner as master and your DVD-ROM as slave on the same IDE bus... and so burning on the fly with this configuration is like inventing the perfect coaster machine.
Put them in separate IDE channels, or forget OTF copying alltogether.

As scarecrow said, with both on the one cable you will get no where. Diskjuggler can work also if you dont like Nero, so can just about everyother bit of copy software.

Thanks guys. I'll have to find a much longer IDE cable, and hook them up on separate cables and see if that helps. I've never had any problems with doing this with my 2.4X burner, but this 4X burner seems to have issues only when copying on the fly using Alcohol... Anyway, I'll stick with what works, but i'll try putting the drives on seperate IDE channels and see if that resolves the issue.

Thanks,
;)