What is the best why to create my own protection?

if somebody know how can i protect my cd's with the easyway possible ,that it will be hard to copy them plz let me know

cobraab m8

use the search function at the top of the page this has been asked many times and always the same answer...if huge software giants can't stop peps from copying there software what makes you think you can protect yours from piracy....

there are a couple of tools for clonecd to protect audio cd's and also one that protects vcd's/data cd's but i'm not sure how reliable these apps are.

anyway one way i have heard is to use a protractor to score a deep groove into the cd.....ensuring you have used cdrwin and created a 50-60mb dummy file.......it's on this dummy track you score the groove thos making the cd readable up to the groove and no further.Like i say heard of so i don't actually know if this method works.

cheers flyby2001 out.........

L

Lakeside

CCD-Lock 1.73

Try CCD-Lock 1.73. I have yet to test this proggie but hear it does very well.

Lakeside

cobraab said:
if somebody know how can i protect my cd's with the easyway possible ,that it will be hard to copy them plz let me know
De best way is not to lone out you cd's in de 1st place or just use a baseball bat on de prirate.:D :D
Ok you may find info towards dis subject here:> h**p://www.cdmediaworld.com/hardware/cdrom/cd_protect_cd.shtml with many of de software on dat site to. Still dis will only slow them down or they end up usin clonecd...:D