What did you get?

It will be Christmas morning soon here.Thought i might start a thread to see what your favourite present was this year.:)

A coupon.

I got a coupon, hang on.. will dig it out.

Shalom,

This coupon entitles the bearer to be circumcised once (once is underlined) before January 1st.

Woohoo, sounds technical, hope its got something to do with computers!

>>X<<

I got a bootle with sambuca, a book and marzipan...
MERRY CRISTMAS still...

Woody, hope you get something you want :)

Cool Guys!!

@Strahlen...I think your present might hurt a bit!;)

@Svgusta ,yeah I got a Pioneer A05 last week from Deb!Looks like Chickenman got one too.:)

dx

iPod (Windows version)... sweet! But then again I knew I was getting this as it had to be ordered before Christmas from a friend who reps for Apple.

Although it's wrapped and under the tree at this time...I had to make sure it worked, now didn't I?! ;)

ZoZekool said:
I got Nuthing.........
*snif*
:'(
So I did get someting a kick in the head from the wife :( Please once again I'm wrong...*^c!*&g woman dam you I still alife just..:D
And a broken Heart.....:( :( :mad:

I got just the same as ZoZekool:(

Except some mails from good friends of mine:)

Oh, I forgot, RASTABT is gonna kick my big ass when he receive my mail:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
Feck all here :( unless you count the kind parting words from my eldest foster child last night as he left to stay at a friend of his for the holiday, because i'd only spent £380 on him for xmas and he had already got his presents (too impatient to wait) i think it was something pleseant like "f*** you, you fat c*** i hope you have a sad and lonley christmas" ahh well he's 18 this year so then i can repay the favour :D

oh and i wont be alone, 2 "old boys" are coming round and of course i'll be bringing my father here from the nursing home for a couple of hours so actualy i'll have a far better day than the 363 other days of the year when he is here;)

The other kids have gone off to their relations for the day but will be back tonight.

Nothing yet. I'm waiting for a PS2 and some other tech gadgets thats supposed to fall off a truck of my friends.

i got this :D and very noice it is too :D

and it takes pretty good pictures and mini videos :D , output to TV with composite out upload to puter is drag and drop like a removable drive /usb stick memory type thang :D

will post a couple o pics when i get chance to sort thro em and find one that isnt blurred due to alcohol consumption lol :D

wow i did get a surprise my mom gave me a 7 day vacation to san andres with all expences payes im so happy

im leaving tomorrow so you guys are going to have to bear a hole week without me :D