what cdr software can burn cue / bin sheets ??

i have alcohol. cdrwin, winon cd.

it would also be perfect if any software could burn an Mixed Mode RAW Mode1 2048 copy.

where you can put an iso image in track one and then put audio files in the other Tracks

You have something CALLED CDRWIN, but it isn't really THE CDRWIN.

WinOnCD should handle an ISO using the "Track image" option, not sure if it can do anything with CUE/BIN - if you have nothing else that can do it, the burnatonce probably is your best choice.

If you add an ISO as track 1, and audio tracks as track 2-n, you should end up with a mixed mode or "don't play track 1" format.

(In alphabetical order) Alcohol, Burnatonce, Cdrwin, Discjuggler, Fireburner & Nero can all burn bin/cue images. Cdrdao can do so as well if you don't mind using a command line program. (There may well be other programs that can do so too.)

In addition, a bin/cue image can be mounted on a Daemon Tools virtual drive and simply copied from there as if from a physical drive.

As for adding audio tracks after burning an image file, bear in mind that if the image burnt is of a closed/finalised cd (as is usually the case), then the cd burnt from the image will also be closed and you will not be able to add additional tracks to it.

stone_burner said:
As for adding audio tracks after burning an image file, bear in mind that if the image burnt is of a closed/finalised cd (as is usually the case), then the cd burnt from the image will also be closed and you will not be able to add additional tracks to it.
Yep! - the method would differ depending on the format, and results could vary, with adverse effects on the operation of the IMAGE data, or the added tracks being unusable. If attempting such manipulations, I'd also be aiming to do it in one go, rather than creating a multisession or unclosed TAO session.

For ISO image files - you would need to import the ISO as track 1 and then add audio tracks - but if you really want to make a combined data/audio CD, there are easier and better ways.

For BIN/CUE, you would have to edit the extra tracks into the cue - there are some reports that you can make a combined VCD / SVCD and audio CD in this way, but I've not tested it, nor the player compatibility that results, as the audio player has TWO tracks to avoid.