WaveLab

well the new version doesn´t see my driver mm, maybe it´s because of being a paradox release,,, who the hell knows, I´m back to 3.04c until version 4 is released...

Wavelab 3.04g

Tried the ver. 3.04g upgrade with the 3.04c and the upgrade asks for the original CD to be insert so back to 3.04c for me too.
Goran

Hi gorane,i answered yesterday on your post,but was deleted>>probably cose it was on our language>>so enemys with administrative rights deleted the post>>just joking>>they are good guys>>they are just jelous cose>>we are smartest,prettyest,strongest,got pretty girls around us,our pc dont make coasters..........I love this board,im having so much fun last few days:) :) :) Anyway;You cannot just update(will ask for cd(,so deinstallit and installit again new wersion,has been realesed from zone.If you or somebody else want,can put on hd so use the morpheus,or open account at streamload,will send it to you:)It works good,specially with mastering edition from steinberg2002.For both releases credits go to zone and dividezero forum.....

To Vintersorg

Check your streamload acc.Enjoy!!!!Btw i just postit new wavelab4.Its a great,such a good looking app,you would loveit!!!!:)

yup...

streamload.com is a awesome fileshare server..
kinda like FAW...

have been used alot..

take a trip to streamlo0ad.. & sign up..

lots off heavy stuff.. that beeing beamed around there..

PS..
wavelab 3.04f is released both by paradox & zone...

wavelab3.04g is zone..

BWT:
continous TnX to.. bubba zenetti + WLR boyz

Last edited:
To Vintersorg and Goran

1).Thanks,you welcome,btw in future 1email will do!!!! 2).WW.streamload.com just fix the link,and reply with account name!!!!!:cool:

Btw that post above my is from the guy who delivered it to CDRWarez.Thanks once again for sharing this with us:) Its a great addon to every sistem:cool: