Warcraft III w/Alcohol 120

Hi there. I just made a backup of my warcraft III game and I installed it but when I choose the Play Game option It ask me to insert disk and try again. Please help. :confused:

Made a new thread for you hades.:)
Welcome hades please would you give details of your PC set up rom drives etc..

Hi there sorry for the wait. I found out that my pioneer burner does not burn in raw-dao. Guess I'll try a lite-on cd burner. Are there any other cd burners you guys recomend? Thanks for the help.

dx

hades said:
Guess I'll try a lite-on cd burner. Are there any other cd burners you guys recommend?
Nope! :D

For copy protections nothing comes better that the good old Lite-On burners. Great, reliable burners at an unbeatable price! :cool:

You can also pay the double and get a Plextor Premium... you can boast then that you have the most advanced CD burner that exists, but regarding copyprotections it won't be any better than a Lite-On.

Oh by the way are there any DVD-R/CDRW combo burners that will burn in RAW-DAO mode? If so which ones you guys recomend. Thanks

Hitachi/Lucky Goldstar combos, Toshiba DVD burners and Sony DRU-500 DVD burner can read and write at RAW+96 mode. Maybe more than them...
PS: just remembered a new post... THAT one!

Last edited: