Want To Backup Nero 6

Burn

Hello to all. I have just brought nero 6 and was wondering how to back it up. When I did a scan of the cd, the scan said the protection is Overburn. The scan software I used was (Copy Protection Detection V0.6) which I think is old now. So I'm not sure if there is any other protection on the cd. Thanks for any help you can give me.

I just did a scan with ClonyXXL V2.0.1.5 and that said Unknown Protection.

Last edited:
Burn said:
Hello to all. I have just brought nero 6 and was wondering how to back it up. When I did a scan of the cd, the scan said the protection is Overburn. The scan software I used was (Copy Protection Detection V0.6) which I think is old now. So I'm not sure if there is any other protection on the cd. Thanks for any help you can give me.

I just did a scan with ClonyXXL V2.0.1.5 and that said Unknown Protection.
There is no protection simply burn it 1:1

Burn

R!Co said:
There is no protection simply burn it 1:1

I was unable to do a 1:1 copy. I kept getting a read error right at the end of completion. I used Nero rom, Blindwrite 5 and clonecd with no success. I then read something about the ASPI layer. When I did a check on it using (aspichk) is said it wasn’t installed properly, so I’ve fixed that and I’ve done a firmware update on my TDK DVD/CD RW0404N, all is well now. It’s even fixed my problem that I was having not being able to restore a ghost image from a DVD using Ghost 2003. :D :D

Last edited: