vxd drivers

thanks Blane but there´s not in there

@lore: I´m not sure if this is correct but searching in forums dedicated to live! cards I read that the XP Audigy drivers version 5.3.1 are vxd and can be used for live cards, bad thing is that there are no links to a place to get them and nobody has answered my request over there, anyway thanks for responding

yes but only has drivers for 95, 98 and NT and I haven´t been able to make the NT drivers to work in XP, do you know a way to do this?

scarecrow said:
WinXP surely don't need/use .vxd virtual devices, and even more surely don't need Creative crappy hardware!
Yes creative isn´t the right thing to work with advanced apps but right now I don´t have enough cash to buy another Delta card for my pc at home and I need to use this pc with Gigastudio to learn how it works, so the drivers from KX project provided a very good solution making all the cards based on the EMU10K1 and EMU1oK2 chips work like if they were professional cards providing real ASIO drivers and even GSIF drivers (wich is what is needed to work with Gigastudio), so if at the moment the only thing you have is a crappy LIVE! you can save some time working with this until the cash comes.

At the end the KX drivers provide very good functions and stability it even makes you think that you have a completely different card, my guess is that after all the creative hardware is not so crappy it´s the drivers wich make it behave like that.

weboneando said:
Yes creative isn´t the right thing to work with advanced apps but right now I don´t have enough cash to buy another Delta card for my pc at home and I need to use this pc with Gigastudio to learn how it works, so the drivers from KX project provided a very good solution making all the cards based on the EMU10K1 and EMU1oK2 chips work like if they were professional cards providing real ASIO drivers and even GSIF drivers (wich is what is needed to work with Gigastudio), so if at the moment the only thing you have is a crappy LIVE! you can save some time working with this until the cash comes.

At the end the KX drivers provide very good functions and stability it even makes you think that you have a completely different card, my guess is that after all the creative hardware is not so crappy it´s the drivers wich make it behave like that.
Indeed, mostly the problem is the very buggy drivers and the next to non-existent customer support. You will find out by paying a single visit at the Creative support forums (a second one is not helpful at all...).