vob files spiderman help please

i ripped this movie using smartripper to my hdd wanted to convert it to xvcd but!!! it seems like the vob files are corupt or something i normaly use dvdx with tmpeg enc. but on some point i get a error message from dvdx with invalid block count or something it says to open up the file with powerdvd or some to unlock the drive next thing i can do is only ctraltdel as dvdx won't go further also tried chickenmans tutorials for other ways but no luck the vob play perfect on power dvd but in mediaplayer you can see the movie freezes for a sec at the same point where dvdx is having trouble and crashes now is there something like vob repair tools to get this last part done any help please...

i don't have the dvd anymore only have the rip on hdd the movie officialy comes out on the 19th this month

wo you are fast well if that the only thing that is left ok i have to wait until its officialy out but there is one thing i don't get i had the problem earlier in the movie but restarted the whole process and it went ok except for the last 999mb damn out of luck