VDOWN's warez free too

LEGAL?! Just take a look at their forum!

URL: h******************

URL: h*******************

Edited by Lore >> No need to give links..

HEH, their admins post almost all k**g*ns:D

Just joined this forum half an hour ago, needed some "INFOs"!:) Believe me, they got everything you need! So, it is good choice for everyone, let's keep our forum clean & from time to time visit VDOWN@NET & their forum for "shopping":D

:D I didn't say its forum is w***z free...only the main site is...I have about 40 posts there under a different name...

lamer/leechers are not welcome cause i will be 'mod' over there to delete the posts...:mad: :mad:

Last edited:
To jasmin

:D if u read through the posts, u can see something similar happenning here before. Lots of downloads or views, only a few, less than 5, 'thx'. Bad sign.

Very helpful Jasmin. Wouldn't it be nice if everyone relaxed a bit. No babies have been eaten in the production of this thread -- yet.

:confused: Don't know what happened but I feel really bad:confused:

Looks that some members think that I'm one of "them", leechers, even if I don't think so?! All this time I was here to find & give some help but if it is a thruth ( I'm leecher ), I'll go away and leave you "clean" guys enjoyin!

Strange how people changed through the night:confused:

Have a good time

jasmin said:
:confused: Don't know what happened but I feel really bad:confused:

Looks that some members think that I'm one of "them", leechers, even if I don't think so?! All this time I was here to find & give some help but if it is a thruth ( I'm leecher ), I'll go away and leave you "clean" guys enjoyin!

I don't think you are one of them....I know your contribution here and my initiative is warning against the real ones...

@toto2k

Did not seem like that:mad:

When I tried to make a friendly (thought we, me & you are not enemies) joke:

So, I'm not welcome at this forum:D

Your answer was:

lamer/leechers are not welcome cause i will be 'mod' over there to delete the posts...

Why:confused:

BTW, why different names on different forums, is that somethin' like Dr Jackyll & Mr Hide:D

Last edited:
Please look at the posting sequence: 'lamer/leechers are not welcome...' was posted earlier than ur joke...also my response to ur 1st posting is a smile face in the 1st paragraph. 2nd pargraph is not for you.

Why use a different name? cause I don't like this one any more.

@toto2k

OK, my mistake;)

See you at URL: h****************** :D

Oh, I forgot somethin', I can't recognize you there:(

Doesn't matter