vcd problems!!

wutang4life36

yo!
waz up

i have alot of music videos in mpg/mpeg format
but when i try to make a video cd, it wont let me burn them all... why not??
they r all mpg/mpeg files. and i check the properties..they exactly the same!
i only got to burn half of my videos! and when i try burning the otherz...it says:

"the .mpg file is not in the proper video cd format and has been skipped. it should be
-ntsc 352x240 29.97hz or
-pal 352x288 25hz or
-film 352x240 23.97
also the audio must be 22/44.1 khz, stereo"

so......whats wrong? any info would be helpful!!!
thanx!!!!

a quick guess here is that they have to be ALL the same size ie. all 352x240 or all 352x288 and they all have to be the same FRAMERATE too either 25fps or 29fps or 23fps :)

im sure the resident video guru's here can add more to this but this seems the most likely explanation :)

wutang4life36

yup, i guess ur right viper. but it sure is weird...cuz all my videos are mpg/mpeg files. well, if anyone here can help a brother out ...please do so

i cant wait to put all my music videos on vcd..so i can watch them on my dvd player!! woooohooo

peace!!!!!!!

Just because they are MPG does NOT mean they are VCD's. As the Nero error says, if the picture size or audio is not in the correct format it will not burn them as a VCD.

Run GSPOT and report the pic size and audio frame rate for those it wont allow you to burn.

They may need to be encoded each to true VCD specs so check out http://www.dvdrbase.com/showthread.php?t=161 on how to do it all.