VBulletin v.3.0.4 Update

N.B.

Staff member
no problem .. thanks for staying here ..

Duracell:

Which link did u follow ? on the logout link on the main view I didn´t get this error.
And which browser do u use ? Seems like your browser was not able to delete the cookies or something related to that ..

N.B. said:
Which link did u follow?
the yellow button in the upper right corner , known as (temporary button) Log Out :D ;)

on the logout link on the main view I didn´t get this error.
this link works for me too; the difference between both seems to be, that the button link doesn't contain the User ID;

And which browser do u use?
IE6 SP2

if i remember right i wasn't the only one with this problem Banzi or LTR reported it too;
but it's not a real problem, as using the bottom link does work now; didn't saw this link before; :D

N.B.

Staff member
Okay, have the same result here ..
Seems like we need to update the style so the link works again ..
will take care of this ...

N.B.

Staff member
so Duracell .. the buttons have been removed, I implemented now the status bar that comes with the new VB style, which looks cooler and works perfectly ..
I have still to fix the colour as it doesn´t find it 100% but that is only optically :)

N.B. said:
so Duracell .. the buttons have been removed, I implemented now the status bar that comes with the new VB style, which looks cooler and works perfectly ..
I have still to fix the colour as it doesn´t find it 100% but that is only optically :)
Don't do that....:eek: I was lost for minute when I couldn't find them.:)