Ut2004 1:1 Dvd

Has anyone made a 1:1 working copying of UT2004 DVD edition. I tried this with alcohol 120 and it didnt work. Im using a Liteon 811s dvd writer and alcohol v1.9.

Succeded using a lite-On LTD-165H for reading and Pioneer DVR-106D for writing in conjuntion with Alcohol 120% v.1.4.8 build 1222 and A-Ray scanner for settings.

tks

Tks for the reply. I will try it and post back with my results. Tks for the info on Aray scanner also.

dx

Is a 1:1 copy really necessary? So long as your copy installs the game, you won't need to patch/crack it. You see, the latest official game patch (2004-05-10_17.18) removes the CD/DVD in the drive requirement. But of course you'll still need your legally purchased key to play on the Net, but you won't need that CD/DVD. ;)

dx said:
Is a 1:1 copy really necessary? So long as your copy installs the game, you won't need to patch/crack it. You see, the latest official game patch (2004-05-10_17.18) removes the CD/DVD in the drive requirement. But of course you'll still need your legally purchased key to play on the Net, but you won't need that CD/DVD. ;)
Maybe this is why my copy worked without a problem, when I first installed the game inmediatelly downloaded the patch. Anyway right now I´m not at my pc but when I get home will check for the settings that I used.