Upgrade: VBB 3.0.0 Beta 6

Laz

Thanks m8! :)

One tiny thing I notice is this, when we type messages now they come out in "Times New Roman" font but appear as normal when posted ?!?! :confused:

N.B.

Staff member
There is prolly a override settin in the AdminCP which overrides the costume font settings in postings ... :)

Laz

Bug when using Mozilla.....

Copy & paste does not seem to work, the background where you type your post stays pale blue and does not go grey, you can type in the boxes but as I said earlier N.B. the print comes out in "Times New Roman". Everything seems to work fine though in IE 6. :confused:

Yep lookin good NB :)

Just 1 thing, my sig is not lookin at its best, have checked it & the file is ok, but it got a big black box round it here, is there an option U can tweak?

Cheers :)

BaNzI:D

Well im usin Opera & it looks real weird, lot of black interfernce, noticed the same on chickenmans av

Will check it in Avant :)

Yep looks ok in Avant & IE, just seems 2 be Opera, mind U it is the beta9 build, had no probs with the beta7 :(

Mind U i gotta say the beta's crash a lot less than the release versions lol, still some more tinkerin needs 2 be done :p