Upgrade: VBB 3.0.0 Beta 5

Presumably showing the sub-forums in the block is a custom hack, as that's gone? - can anyoune else resolve that mangled description, or dig out a previous screenshot?

Doh! - It's fixed!
I'm sure it wasn't last time I looked!!!

Last edited:
Hmmm my senoir member was fixed, cheers serjer 4 pointin it out Bud :)

Also any else have trouble replyin 2 certain posts, tried replyin 4 times earlier on, but after clickin post quick reply, Opera does nothin other than count up:confused:

BaNzI:D

yeah i get the above screen shot now and again and sometimes the thread title icons are stretched widthways to roughly the size of the folder_lock_new.gif spaces as above :(

N.B.

Staff member
The broken image is fixed ...
Will fix now banzibaby und scarecrow ...

after that is done, I will look into the other troubles .. :)
Cheers ....

one bug more for the to do list:
i cannot switch the displayed forum time, always: "All times are GMT +2 hours."

Greetings from
Duracell

VIPER_1069 said:
strange duracell i can change mine no probs :)
when i switch to GMT, i get GMT;
when i switch to GMT+3, i get GMT+3
when i switch to GMT+2, i get GMT+2
but when i switch to GMT+1 (where i come from), i still get GMT+2; :(

hmmmmmmmmmmmm !?

anymore gmt+1 hrs users here having the same problems as DURACELL !?

could you please test and let us know :)

Hi!

have the same effect here!
Might be a problem with dst! when i force it to off
i get the correct GMT+1 time, on automatic or on which would be correct at the moment i also get GMT+2 on the GMT+1 setting, which is one hour ahead of the actual time right now!

Greetnx

Hi!

i dont want to warm up old bugs, but the missing icon bug is here again, only in a small variation.
The previously locked threads show the icon, the one i just locked doesnt! You can see it here :(

Sorry for the bad news!

Greetnx

:confused: since yesterday i get this after login/logout:

There seems to have been a slight problem with the CDR DVD Base Forums database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
nevertheless i'm successfully logged after getting this message;

Master

Gold Member
Same here but mostly i am alone with some guests or i can´t see the other logged in and visible members. :confused:

btw the forum leader site shows me that some admins/mods are online but they are not listed at the bottom ;)

Yep i been gettin the same errors about the database:(

But i just click home again & it takes me 2 the index page with me logged in, only happens when i login, am usin Opera :)

BaNzI:D