TY 8X DVD+ at Bestbuy for $0.60 each - $0.55 AR

This week Bestbuy is selling Fujifilm 50 blank spindles of DVD+ for $30 each with a $5 mail in rebate. In many stores they have a mix of spindles - some made in Japan and some made in Taiwan. The ones made in Japan are TV:

Media Information
Region information N/A not a DVD-VIDEO
Media code/Manufacturer ID YUDEN000T02
Media Product Revision Number 00h
Format Capacity Blank Disc
Free Blocks 405405696
Free Capacity 4.38GB(4.70GB)
Book Type DVD+R
Media Type DVD+R
Manufacturer Rated Speed 8.0x 11080KBps
Available Write Descriptor CAV 8.0x 11080KBps
Available Write Descriptor CAV 5.9x 8112KBps
Available Write Descriptor CLV 4.0x 5540KBps
Available Write Descriptor CLV 2.4x 3324KBps
Linear Density Blank Disc
Track Density Unknown
Number of Layers 1

Thanks for that info!

The TY's are the best.Will work well in all recorders(even the picky ones,like Plextor). :)

You're welcome. I agree. Most brands will record but the real test is if they will last and I have a lot more faith in TYs than I do in the cheaper brands.

If you are not near a Bestbuy but are near a Fry's Electronics, they have a lot of the TY spindles and you could price match it.

wutang4life36

what up guys??

i bought some fuji dvd+R today...(15 spindle pack)

but its says made in TAIWAN!!!!

does that mean...they no good???
should i return these??
n look for ones made in JAPAN?????

thanx!!!!!

wutang4life36

whats up ...me again lol

just came back from speedlabs.com or something like that...
they list the code for teh fuji dvd's i bought today as (RICOHJPN01)

is that good or bad????

Regarding your qoute about taiwan and japan,this is not 1980`s to look behind for a sticker""made in japan""..Couse Japan is very expensive and tehnologically superior so only the first products comes from there...As soon the product is well knon taivan gets in couse they manifacture it much cheaper..china too :)
Without them you would pay 500$ for a dvd burner,just like i paid that much for my first cd burner :)
Newest example is sony going to put their power and force on new format like blue.... to make a big $$$ while liteon is making dvd burners for them-which i dont mine couse liteon is excelent value :)