two 30 minuts movie in one cd

six 10 minuts movies in one cd

CM,it's for you my friend.

re doing a answer(after edit)

how can i encode six films with 10 minuts
in one (vcd and/or svcd) 800mb cd? :confused:
(the first film with 10 minuts and the second film with 10 minuts...)

when i encode the first,he don't use the total size of the cd?
how i divide the first in 100mb,the second with other 100mb,etc?

in dvd2svcd of course!

thanks in advance!;) ;) :)

Last edited:
shadoe_phantom said:
k since it is for CM I won't answer, but you can fit them all on a 700MB CD if they were VCD.
thanks for "I won't answer".(kidding)

the problem is :
how to

*encode*

six films in dvd2svcd with 700mb of total size?

ps:
one film i get in one dvd,the second in other.....etc.
:) thanks

Okay so you have 6 10min films. If you encode each separately as a VCD you will end up with each about 100 meg long, they will all fit to one 80min CDR.

If you encode to SVCD at about 2000 bps data rate then they will end up at about 160meg each and all wont fit, so need to use 2 CDR's. If you want SVCD AND want then to 1 CD, then in D2S. set the in Bitrate the top line 0 to 50min, change the 740 or 800 to 1/6th of 800 (ie 133) and encode each as usual. Encode to MPG file, dont make an Image. Then in VCDEasy, just drag all 6 mpg's in, set chapters and burn. The 80min CD will then be absolutely full and SVCD at max bitrate.

Hope that helps.

Hmm.. the thread says 2 x30min movies to 1 CD and the first post says 6 x10min ! Strange indead :D

I also should have added. you need to rip each 10min movie off the DVD's and to a separate folder. Get DVD2SVCD going in batch mode and you should be able to rip the lot in one go.

ChickenMan said:
Hmm.. the thread says 2 x30min movies to 1 CD and the first post says 6 x10min ! Strange indead :D

I also should have added. you need to rip each 10min movie off the DVD's and to a separate folder. Get DVD2SVCD going in batch mode and you should be able to rip the lot in one go.

....( edited by jorel on 12-22-2002 at 09:05 PM)

i edit the post but the title don't change!

thank you CM,:D
your explanation is "da best"!:D