tv tuner software

I have a Sabrent SBT-TVFM / FM Radio / TV Tuner PCI Capture Card and i've heard of software that allows you set up recording times from your cable tv listings. Windows media center addition has this capability but i don't want to buy a whole opperating system. Is there any software out there that will allow me to do this?

Try videohelp.com - _http://www.videohelp.com/tools?s=32#32 in the tools section for products that do this.

well I saw some pretty good progams there but i didn't see anything that just came right off cable and gave you the tv listings and setup the programs to automaticly record at those times and stuff. Basicly like tivo dose on satilite just on the computer.

MythTV is absolutely brilliant on *nix platforms. However I can't recommend it for windows, for the simple reason I have never tried the windows port! You may like to give it a try though- since the *nix port is THAT good, the widows porting cannot be crap...

well i have a pc but i don't have *nix. I got XP. So if yall could find me a prog that will do all that on a PC. lemme know.