Try SimpleDivX

Hi, just wanted to tell you that the best DVD backup solution is SimpleDivX and DivX 5.02 pro. So go out and test it.

You can download SimplwDivX from h**p://simpledivx.sytes.net/

Welcome Player1.
Please read the rules (no live posts/direct urls outside of this forum or main site).
SimpleDivX is easy, but it is not the best backup solution. By best you would mean best quality & for that you only need to follow the tutorials here by ChickenMan.
However it is an ok tool to use (though I prefer the best : I don't mind an extra 5 steps or so to do it)

I have tried EasyDivX, DVDx RipItAll and a lot others, SimpleDivX was the one with the best quality for me. Sorry for breaking a rule, but I can't find anything wrong about posting a link, but I will obey.

yup I will agree with you there also Player1, those programs you mentioned aren't very good. Have a look at ChickenMan's tutorials section to see which apps are used for optimum quality (but simleDivX wasn't bad, just didn't find it as good as vidomi *though sometimes there are issues with it, so simpleDivX can prove to be a viable alternative).

PS
bertieg summed up what I was trying to say (incase my translation wasn't that understood). Just no live links like this one:
http://cdrsoft.cc but ofcourse this one is allowed =)