Trouble while burning

bernard2003

Hello,
It's my first attempt to use CD Burner.
I try to write a CD-R with a source which is Audio CD.
When I start CD Burner XP Pro I click New Disc, then Audio Disk.
A new window open ("Scanning the buses...")for few seconds.
Then a new window named Audio disc. The left side displays the tree of my configuration in which my CD reader (D) is showned.
If there is no disc I get the message (in french) "Put a disc in Reader D". I do so and nothing occur??
Could you please help me.
:(

And still links to the discontinued forum here!
** Discontinued due to lack of the expected attention by the author

http://w1.878.telia.com/~u87812405/
Last news item, 25-09-03 - 2.0.9.3 beta

A shame, as it's still the best LOOKING of any of them, but BAO is probably the strongest in development and burn capability.

bernard2003 said:
Thanks. But BAO does not work well, several bugs.
I'll go back to easy Cd creator!!!
Okay :confused: ,most of us use BAO here because it works.You just need the aspi,and VB runtime files posted at the site for troublefree burning.

Quite frankly if Cremator works better for u than B.A.O. on your system then by all means use it but dont hold your breath
Ripleys believe it or not may be visiting U because your system could well be unique.;):)

bernard2003 said:
Thanks. But BAO does not work well, several bugs.
I'll go back to easy Cd creator!!!
That means you actually like heaps of bugs, right? :D
Regarding Woody's post:VB6 runtimes are not needed anymore- included in the BAO installer in the last versions. And ASPI is not officially supported anymore, but still I think it should work better than SPTI under NT based OS'es.

Last edited:
scarecrow said:
That means you actually like heaps of bugs, right? :D
Regarding Woody's post:VB6 runtimes are not needed anymore- included in the BAO installer in the last versions. And ASPI is not officially supported anymore, but still I think it should work better than SPTI under NT based OS'es.
Ah,thanks for the update.Still using an older version.;) Excellent software.

Unfortunately,installing Easy Cd creator has the ability to kill other software,and/or your system.If it were an automobile it would recalled under some countries "lemon" or "safety" laws. ;)

Again,don't understand why most new burners ship with this software in North America.There are much better choices. :rolleyes:

BURN AT ONCE is an excellent tool when you have the latest version from www.burnatonce.com

version 0.99a is current :)

this is the version you require burnatonce 0.99a Full install including all system files.

this should have you up and running :)

if not try re-install your aspi layer with "force aspi" use the search button at the top of this page and search for "force aspi" no quotes to find lots of information and a zipped downloadable version of FORCE ASPI :)

follow the instructions in the doc files included and install the correct version for your operating system :)

reboot and then try using BURNATONCE :)

let us know your results :)

note .... if you still have problems please dont forget to include more information of your system :)

such as cdrom drives cd writers , operating system used etc etc :)

as this information will aid to a speedier resolution of your problems :)

:)

like others have said in this thread there are loads of satisfied users of BURN AT ONCE :)

and lots of support here and at the BURNATONCE forums to help you along with it :)

btw ur using which burner?with bao i've virtually got no coasters compared with cdburnerxppro & is now currently my data & audio burning tool :)

bernard2003

VIPER_1069 said:
BURN AT ONCE is an excellent tool when you have the latest version from www.burnatonce.com

version 0.99a is current :)

this is the version you require burnatonce 0.99a Full install including all system files.

this should have you up and running :)

if not try re-install your aspi layer with "force aspi" use the search button at the top of this page and search for "force aspi" no quotes to find lots of information and a zipped downloadable version of FORCE ASPI :)

follow the instructions in the doc files included and install the correct version for your operating system :)

reboot and then try using BURNATONCE :)

let us know your results :)

note .... if you still have problems please dont forget to include more information of your system :)

such as cdrom drives cd writers , operating system used etc etc :)

as this information will aid to a speedier resolution of your problems :)

:)

like others have said in this thread there are loads of satisfied users of BURN AT ONCE :)

and lots of support here and at the BURNATONCE forums to help you along with it :)
Thanks to those who help the beginner I am.I finally burnt my first audio CD and it works. My second attempt with Copy in the Fly was not so successfull. I got all the records but cannot hear anything with different players.