Tomb Raider Angel Of Darkness

Well i was looking forward to this but alas they have "flogged this horse for too long"..........the control system is absolutely pants, it can be both frustratingly unresponsive and twitchy at the same time although you do get "sort" of used to it after awhile, i've been playing it for a couple of hours now and i've lost track of how many times i've died through control glitches. The fmvs are poor quality and there are graphical glitches here and there, having said that it's the best looking TR game so far.....i could go on but i cannie be bothered, i would recommend trying before you buy

not played it but the min specs say 500mhz processor and that does not sound promising for good games most are 1.2gig minimum specs now just to run it :)

The min CPU isn't always to be taken seriously, as this is done so as not to put people off buying it.
I'm sure you could run the game on a 500mhz system with the graphics turned right down, on my system with it maxed out it does get a bit jerky at times. P4 2.226, 512 DDR 2700, GF4 TI4800 8X 128mb.
As for the glitches, they get worse the further into the game you go.

On the plus side a full installation means 'NO CD' without resorting to a crack, if you buy it in Game or a similar store they will give you a full refund if you're not happy and I'm sure an update is well underway.