Todays happening 2.

1982:Neil Bogart dies in cancer, 39 years old.He was the founder of the record company Casablanca, most known for Kiss, Donna Summer and Village People.Back on the 60´s Bogart produced many of the once so popular "chewing gum pop records" at the label Kama Sutra.Under the 80´s he built up the record company Boardwalk, who gave out the records of Joan Jett & The Blackhearts and many other of the good old bands.

1975:Enrique Iglesias was born ( :eek: )

1974: The English blues and jazz pioneer Graham Bond dies after he´s falling under a subway train at Finsbury Park, London.
It was never cleared if it was a suicide or an accident, but Bond has just got out of an heroin addiction.He was 36 years old.

1954: BBC England banned Johnnie Rays singel "Such A Night" after complaints from the "listernes" who said that the text was to "imaginalable"(??cant spell it.)".It happend when the song already been more then a month on the English Top 10 List.

1906: The Italian film producer Roberto Rossellini was born.

<<< I know, my english is bad, but the info comes from : w*w.flashback.se (who really was the best underground site back in the days when I.net was new >>>

<<< Snoppen >>>