Time Limit?

Laz

No, but we have had a couple of problems like those you descibe a while ago when there were a few server changes.

Delete the cookie for CDRBase.com and delete all your internet cache. Hopefully next time you connect up to the site that should solve it for you.

Post back here either way to let us know if sorted or you need further help. :)

N.B.

Staff member
We are very sorry about this problems ...
RIght now we encouter major troubles with our upstream ...

We work on that :)

O.K,as a test I went inactive (but still logged in),had to look at a couple of sites,came back,went to browse to another forum........and had to log back in again! Could'nt have been away for more than 10 mins.

This is just to update you to see if you can find the problem.

thanks N.B

STRANGE !? i often do not log out for a couple of days depending on how my systems running !? example i have been logged in since yesterday so its been logged in overnight so technically its been unattended logged in for over 8 hrs :)

i'm logged in for several weeks, never had to log in, added cdrbase to allow cookies and never delete it.
what browser do you use ?
forti

woody said:
Okay Zen,I just changed your settings to remember user name and password.If you cleared all cookies and internet cache and use www.cdrbase.com you should be okay now,let us know.

OK,thanks everyone for the help,keep you posted

Browser:IE6 and Mozilla 1.3

Thank's guy's,the time out problem seems sorted now.Stayed logged on for an hour and played IGI 2,came back and still logged in!

Ta :)