This sucks

WHY or WHO decided to move the console roms from the console section to the pc section, its plain dumb.

by all means move them to a roms section under consoles but in the pc games section?

I hope you dont mind a bit of forthright feedback rather than the usual stuff, but whilst i like the new layout, the idea of a console section is to contain the console stuff surely? I realise that a few people may use pc emulators to play console roms, but they are not pc games or pc roms.

ABCMan

Laz

Also there is now no software news part to the forum either, apart from CDRW software that is. :(

That was by far the most popular page too.

LQQKS @ JORIPE wasent me bud lol its that IRON that N.B. bought it dont work so hes gettin the creases out manually to get this forum runnin :) lol

ya, just give it a couple of weeks. This is all still in the testing phase and some things need to be ironed out. Feedback is welcome so N.B. knows more of what needs to be altered/added/fixed.

shadoe_phantom said:
Feedback is welcome so N.B. knows more of what needs to be altered/added/fixed.
Thats why i gave it, it wasnt intended to be seen as flaming, i just thought it was flaming silly :D

N.B.

Staff member
Thanks for the info ! :)
Ehm, so ..
The console stuff was my fault, jep, fixed by now :)
The non CDR section ? and news section ?
people, open your eyes ... down under Operating Systems ... Software -> News and Non CDR ... :)

Cruel joke on me?

N.B. said:
Thanks for the info ! :)
Ehm, so ..
The console stuff was my fault, jep, fixed by now :)
The non CDR section ? and news section ?
people, open your eyes ... down under Operating Systems ... Software -> News and Non CDR ... :)
I can see where the software and software requests are located but seem to joined at the hip with no content in the software section. If I have offended someone (?) please accept my sincere apology as this is in my daily routine of reading--stumble from bed--start coffee--turn on comp--read cdrsoft

N.B.

Staff member
Yeah ... the forum style changed a little ..
Some sections are a little hidden, but in the end it seems to be more clean then before ...
Once you get used to it, you will like it ..

This new forum is rubbish. Many of the best threads and their attachmnets have simply disappeared and I can only think that this was deliberate. The new forum really is crap. Admit that a mistake has been made and restore it to it's former glory.

If u cant find the thread u want try searching for it.
Use your username in the text box(not the username box!) and any key words in the thread.
No threads/posts or attachments were deliberately deleted although a few were lost during transition.
Just bare with us guys, I know it seems screwed up at the moment, you will see the improvements start to show in the next few days.
The feedback is good but try to be specific so we can identify your concerns.

dx

"Patience...Grasshopper...patience!"

As more and more people are comming to this Forum every day...NB had to make changes and add more options for posting. But of course, this will be great when it is all finished...we will have a bigger and better Forum!

Call it growing pains ;)

If we all have a little patience with the changes and bugs...we will see how much greater this forum will be!

Surgery is a success

Twins seperated by the master surgeon N.B.! There are now two seperate sections for software as it is no longer "joined" to software requests...Thanks for all you do--Howdy

Am i dreaming or did a mod post a reply to my comment about my jokes being deleted?

i know i meant it to be funny and i assumed the reply was meant in the same way but now its gone :(