The new VBB Icons

The VBB Icons - Large and pictorial, or small and functional - your preference?

• The new, they look good

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • The old, less gaudy, quicker to skim

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Mixed, small for new posts, Large for empty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mixed, large for new posts, small for empty

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Custom - are you going to offer?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Does it matter? Get over it!

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I'm concluding that I don't like them, but do YOU ... not that anyone's promising anything, but interesting to find out if others prefer the new, larger, gaudier VBB 3.0 final icons, or the smaller Icons that were the staple before.

The way it's looking to me (Style dvdrbase OLD) is like option 3.
I've seen other forums with them as in option 1 - all new, or option 4, and, of course, option 2 is how it used to look.

Beginning to think I should have made it multi-choice.

I like the new ones a lot, they look much better & more professional looking, N.B. really has outdone himself with this upgrade, i wouldnt like them to go back to the old ones now as we have the best looking forum on the planet, so i voted for the new ones, soz m8 :)

Maybe if U try using the new look instead of the old look :)

BaNzI :D

Ahh! now THAT looks better, it WAS a refresh issue - I pulled up the one that still looked old in IE on it's own.
http://www.dvdrbase.com/images/statusicon/forum_new.gif
And it STILL looked like the old one, then CTRL-F5 force refresh changed it to the new - can't remember if I force refreshed the whole lot at any time or not - and I tend to run a larger than normal IE cache, so things take longer to wash through.

I guess I didn't, just got new online/offline bullets as well, and a couple of other buttons nicely styled!

Takes a while to get keyed in on them, but having flushed through (amazing how many times an odd old one came up), it's better when it's consistent - and practically every other forum I visit is now VBB3 final as well - the ones which aren't PHPBB or Snitz.