The Nero monster evolves...but into what exactly?

Probably into an enormous pack of bugs so they can keep sending bugfixes like they really care about there "product" :p
Thx for the info though

DickyDick said:
Probably into an enormous pack of bugs so they can keep sending bugfixes like they really care about there "product" :p
Thx for the info though
Couldn`t agree more,m8! But the latest "6.0.0.23" build update has seemed to improve 6 by 200%-seems like the best build yet by far-It`s startin` to perform more like 5.x now-if that`s any recommendation at all... :)

Not long to go now-Will it be Ahead`s ideal festive gift to Nero retail owners-or will it be more like "The Nightmare Before Christmas"? :D :D

Laz

Well ever since that top guy @ Roxio left and joined Ahead a year or so back you just knew that Nero was never going to continue in the direction it was. Totally screwed up is a phrase I'd use! :D

Laz said:
Well ever since that top guy @ Roxio left and joined Ahead a year or so back you just knew that Nero was never going to continue in the direction it was. Totally screwed up is a phrase I'd use! :D

Could be fun though to see into what kind of bloated goat in turns in to :rolleyes:

To be fair, I'm using the latest Nero 6 in a 2000 Vmware machine... I always "burn" there to the virtual burner (cause Vmware still fails to burn to a real burner when your guest OS is NT/2000/XP- the OS kernel can't be unlocked...), and had no probz up to date- it works pretty decently. But burning to a real burner has always been the weak spot of the late Nero releases.

VMWare Workstation-that`s an appli I`ve always wanted and admired.But it`s so damn expensive...Seen a few copies going cheap on eBay,but those versions are for the student/educational people-you have to provide proof of this when you order...
Another thing I`ve noticed with Ahead-With each new version of Nero(3,4,5,6..) comes new problems at the program`s initial release...and improvements with new updates..Just when you think they`re going to (eventually) get Nero as good as it can be,they go and release a so-called "revolutionary new product".Microsoft (and many other companies)are the same..The version number goes up a notch-and the "teething problems" start all over again! It`s a vicious circle....Why don`t they try perfecting the current version before trying to be "cutting edge technological pioneers" all the time? They expect us to finance THEIR research and development.We resemble ongoing "beta testers" and THEY EXPECT US TO PAY THEM FOR THE PRIVILEGE!!...What a joke!!!! :mad:

Last edited:
serjer said:
yeah zats it...forgot how 2 tell it in english lol :D
I see there is some people speaking french in Mauritius :)

I think there is many other people here speacking french but since we all use internet's language...:)

New Nero update build 6.0.0.28..Anyone used it yet?

Nah, Just general updates including the new build 6.0.0.28 .Just downloaded it..
Not used it yet..If it shows the improvement of the last build (good)it might be quite OK... :)