The Mad Guy has a life too!

Hi All!

just a little reminder:

I have a life to live myself too!
And since my free time is currently pretty rare, development for the next
InstantCopy Hidden Settings Editor with full IC8 support is only progressing very slowly!
But i can asure you, i am at it as much as i can!

Just wanted to let ya know!

Greetnx

Laz

Yep, please respect his work. ;)

We have been getting to many "When will we see IC8 support?" posts of late and a simple read of this forum will provide the answer - when it is released and put on the site.

So please give him some breathing space to work with, I'm sure it will be well worth the wait as always. :)

quote of my own post elsewhere here ..

MY opinion is here MADGUY if they want stuff faster then they should get their hands in their POCKETS and pay you to do the work !?

If they want it to remain FREEWARE as it is then they MUST give you the time to develop it IN YOUR OWN TIME and under your own speed :)

REMEMBER this ICSE users :) you are gettin a damn good tool for FREE you should really be greatfull that MADGUY is willing to share his work and time and effort with you :)

ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY !

and good things come to those who wait :)

personally i think the extra time taken on this project can mean only one thing ...... A BETTER DEVELOPED FINISHED PRODUCT :)

so please consider that thought before pestering MADGUY for the next version every 5 minutes :)

Thank You! :)

>>>>VIPER_1069<<<< :)
:)

no rush

take as long as you want mate as I'm sure it will be worth the wait ;)

I've still go no extra info yet tho and according to most of the European Pinnacle sites it isn't available till Oct 10th so you have a couple of weeks holiday anyway :D

***This product is available for preorder***
Preorder now and get the product as soon as it is released (01/10/2003)!

more info about it HERE

Last edited:
Thanx Guys for backing me up here!!!
I really appreciate it!
10x

My Personal Thanks go out to all of you who understood that developing takes time, i also have a real life that needs to be lived, aswell to all of you who helped me complete the new release as fast as possible.

ppl should be thankful 2 have updated free software & bear in mind,programmers & developpers can't work @ the speed of light :) after all they 2 r humans ;)

Thnx serjer!

I am thankful for each of you who understands and backs me up on this...

It's you guys that make me continue...

Greetnx