The 3 chinese punishments

This one I heard it in spanish so I´ll do my best translating

A business man gets to a town in a last minute assignment and needs to find a place to stay but there´s a big convention at the moment so he´s having big trouble finding a free room.

After several hours of search someone directs him to china town where is this little hotel where there´s always a free room but the house keeper is an old angry man.

So he gets there and asks for a room to the house keeper who tells him that at the moment there are no avaible room, but the business man desperatly keeps begging for a room the old chinese feels sorry for that guy and tells him:

"I have only one service room and is located at the last floor of the hotel...

The bussines man says Thats ok as long as it has a bed and a bathroom I don´t care about the size and location of the room.

Then the old man gives him the keys and tells him:

"ok but one thing I warn you, next to that room lives my daugther if you ever try to do anything to her you will receive the three chinese punishments"

The business man gets the key and goes to his room after a few hours he decides to go out and as soon as he passes the door he steps with the old man´s daugther: a very beatiful young asian girl, they start talking and before he can think about it they end up in bed, later when he returns to his room he remembers about what the old man said but thinks that an old man can´t do no harm to him.

At the next day the business man wakes up with a big stone placed on his chest with an inscription on it:

"First chinese punishment, stone above chest"

He almost falls apart by the laughing and stands up and throws the stone trough the windows and then realizes that in the windows there´s another inscription:

"Second chinese punishment, stone tied to left testicle"

The man panics and throws him self trough the windows to avoid getting his testicle ripped apart, but then as he´s falling down he reads written in the street floor:

"third chinese punishment, right testicle tied to bed"