Swap Magic discs

davidmpannell

Can anybody tell me what program you are using and what is the best program to copy games. Also how to Copy PS2 Games and Xbox Games using cdrwin??
I have a cdrwin v.5 program and don't know how to use it. What is the best program to copy Video Games?? Please respond Thanks!!!
My email is

Edited reason:- leaving your email on a forum leaves it wide open to abuse i have removed it for you :) >>>VIPER_1069 <<<< :)

Last edited:
@ cdrwin v.5 its FAKE it was ripped off from goldenhawk its not their product and remade and basically its rubbish !! :mad:

XBOX games you cannot copy in ANY PC directly you have to network with your pc to the xbox and rip the files through the net work cable and burn to disk after messing about with the files we have guides in the tutorials of the game section of the forum :)

same with PS2 games we have guides for back of those too :)

davidmpannell

Can you suggest any reliable program that can burn PS2 and Xbox Game?
I burn one game using cdrwin but has not tested to see if it plays...

lookin at the pic ANY standard PS2 model GETTY mate its basically just the top half of the shell of a ps2 casing :)

you are looking at it from the back of the unit :)

@davidmpannell the tutorials suggest several programs for ps2 backups :)

like i said in my previous post X-BOX cannot be backed up directly from the disk it has to be read through a network cable connected to the xbox lan/network connector upload the information to the computer then it has to be re-compiled before re-burning to use with a mod chipped X-BOX :)