Support InstantCopy Hidden Settings Editors Development

Hi Guys & Girls!

1st to make it absolutly clear:
InstantCopy Hidden Settings Editor WAS, IS, AND WILL STAY a FREEWARE Tool! Don't let any1 ripp you off my letting you pay for it! You will always get the latest Version at the official mirrors absolutly free!

BUT
still constant improvement, bug fixes and developments take much time and efforts to complete. So if you enjoy and appreciate this little Application, you can support its future development from now on with a Donation. This means you decide what amount you think its worth and appropiate to support the future of InstantCopy Hidden Settings Editors Development!

So if you want to show your appreciation and give something back, this is your chance :D

Donation service is provided via PayPal and you must not be a registered PayPal User to do so...

So if you like, go ahead DONATE

This is absolutly voluntary! You wont have any disadvantages if you dont, but it would be a great motivation to the future development!

And my special thanks to those who have already shown their appreciation of this project and my work in the past! - Those addressed will know :)

Greetnx