springvale swapmeet dvd-r

I wont be at Springvale tomorrow as I have some family commitments, but you will be able to get Ritek 4x for $2.40 each or DataBank 4x at $2.00, say away from those cheap B Grade Shintaro/Princo 4x. The DataBank are the ones I use with no problems.

I forget which, but ONE drive loves Princo - and it's definitely the exception....

One site supplying several media types suggests that Princo are ONLY ok for the Pioneer A05/105 and A06/106 models - aaan certain ones (not actually staed to be Princo) get a "will not write in ND1300A".

It seems if media compatibility is what you want, the Pioneer is one of the better drives, since it's on the list for just about every media they do.

And "B grade" means something too!

onlinejames said:
data bank are they $100 for 50??
whats wrong with shintaro??
Shintar=Shintaro their batches are very variable and they have been dumpted here. A few are good, most are crap. You take your chances with them

Yes 50 x $2.00 = $100

thanks CM , who makes databank?what colour is the die?
one thing ive noticed is those shintaro's going up in price
went to buy some and they were $4 each at CW supplies and $3 at jb-hifi and a store in pakenham, only 2 minutes away from CWsupplies, were selling them for $6
what gives with the prices

Thats the difference between A Grade and B Grade, yet they are never marked what they are.

DataBank 4x are made by GigaStorage, owned by Ritek. They have Geen tops and a dark blue recording dye.