Splinter cell:Pandora Tomorrow

anaconda

Hey all
i burned Splinter cell with recordmax now and it worked. When i went to play it i only got to the credits until the red screen of death came up. I used a memorex dvd+r and i have a pioneer burner. Does Splinter cell have a special code that my chip won't read?

anaconda

hey
i tried sony dvd-r and still got the red screen of death. Must be a copyright thing.

Has anybody had success backing up this game?

anaconda said:
hey
i tried sony dvd-r and still got the red screen of death. Must be a copyright thing.

Has anybody had success backing up this game?
Just because it says Sony doesn't mean its still not junk media. :) Like it was said Ritek.

xxxopenxxx

Splinter Cell Problems

I Burned Splinter Cell Using DVD Decrypter As I Burned Many Other Games And I Burned Them On Verbatim Which Has Not Ever Failed Me, But I Do Have Swap Magic And Flip Top Cover However, Does Any1 Know If This Needs The CDLoader?

Also Any CDLoader Experts Know Where To Find A Full Version CDLoader With All The Loader Types?
- All Of The Ones I Have Downloaded Dont Have Any Of The Options Such As Beta3, Beta4,Beta5 Ect...

Try this, it may work
my good buddy bighap on another forum said:
Well I picked up Splinter Cell today and have good news. In case you don't already know, you can disable your apple by holding reset while booting for about 5 seconds. Here are my results.

Original with normal boot----> Boots fine but get RSOD when starting a new game.

Original with apple disabled---->Boots fine and starts new game fine.

Backup with normal boot---->Boots fine but get RSOD when starting a new game.

Backup with apple disabled---->RSOD. Duh!

I thought no this can't be. The apple is perfect and I am going to proove it.....and I did! I found a loophole.

For booting a backup do a normal boot. When starting a new game if you choose to save, let it save. It will then say saved correctly with the option to hit ok. Simply push X and the open tray button on your ps2 simultaneously. You will now just have a black screen. Let your tray stay open for a second or two then close the tray. Your game now boots perfectly.

Do this same method when starting a new game without saving as well. You will be asked do you want to save. Say no. Then you will be asked are you sure? Highlight yes and hit X and the open tray button simultaneously. Then close your tray after a second or two.

This also must be done when loading a saved game. Just highlight your saved game and hit X and open tray button simultaneously. Then close your tray after a second or two.

I still have no complaints about the apple.