Sonic Mydvd

wutang4life36

what up peeps
can u burn backed up files using "sonic mydvd" if so...can u tell me how? step by step...im having troubles with it

i use "dvd shrink" first ..but then have trouble trying to burn it...i just dont know how?? i also have "record now dx(2)" if anyone can give me some tips on how to burn my dvds using these programs?

thanx!!!!!
peace!!

My Dvd will not do it as far as I know.The version I have is not compatible with .vob files (not supported).

RecordNow will due the trick.Just burn the VIDEO_TS folder and an empty AUDIO_TS folder that DvdShrink created for compatability.

I use Nero,or IC8.In Nero use the Dvdrom (UDF)option (best compatiblity)and burn the two folders mentioned earlier. ;)

wutang4life36

well...i dont have nero (can i download it?) i have record now dx......let me be specific...i have SONIC RECORD NOW DX it came with my burner, along with SONIC MY DVD ...but the only options i see in RECORD NOW DX is "copy"
"image" , "data", "audio" , "mixed mode" , "video cd" thats it....does anyone have this program im describing?? it comes when u buy a liteon dvd-+ burner.

soif anyone has this program....please tell me HOW DO I BURN MY VIDEO_TS FILES ON DVD??????

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!

wutang4life36

thats what i thought, oh well...just hope someone around here has this program ...and can tell me how to burn my dvds.
in the meantime, where can i get this nero program you speak of woody??
is it free? is it compatible with all burners.(liteon) cuz..i had "burnatonce" just to find out i couldnt use it...not compatible with my "liteon"

i wish i knew b4 i tried burning, i lost a dvd blank!!

p.s. anyone here still know anything about "sonic record now dx" ??

peace!!!!!!!!!

Yeah BAO sucks for dvd,too bad.Tutorial needs upgrading,it only works with some dvd burners,not all...You should use a DVDRW if you have one. ;)

DX does do DVD,hope somebody knows the settings.Maybe it just defaults to Dvd if you have a blank dvd inserted.

You can get a Nero demo at www.nero.com

wutang4life36

the only thing i know how to do with "sonic record now dx" is make an exact copy, but that only works with dvds that dont have protection...
but of course the dvds i want to back up...have protection, so..i use "dvd shrink" then back up the files on my pc...but then....i dont know how to open the files in "sonic record now dx" *sigh* when will the pain stop!
man, making a back up of music cds can be done in like 2-3 steps...
dvd is so difficult!!!

have i told u ....ive had my dvd burner for 3 weeks now, i havnt been able to burn ANYTHING yet!!!
geez..well....let me try this nero demo...can i burn a dvd with this demo?? is it as easy as 1-2-3?? lol
ill get back to u with my results

peace!!!!

wutang4life36 said:
the only thing i know how to do with "sonic record now dx" is make an exact copy, but that only works with dvds that dont have protection...
but of course the dvds i want to back up...have protection
geez..well....let me try this nero demo...can i burn a dvd with this demo?? is it as easy as 1-2-3?? lol
Well I`ve just managed to "backup" Harry Potter 1 to a "Nero Digital" playable file.Went without a hitch.Neat.It was a decrypted backup anyway though.I think Nero (like Sonic) refuses to touch CSS and/or Macrovision protected disks also...Also heard from somebody that even if you use DVDDecryptor to rip the VOBS etc off the disk on to your hard drive and then attempt to burn `em to DVD using Nero -it refuses to recognise the files.Was he doing something wrong though...?

Askar

Burn with nero demo.

If you have already used DVD shrink and have your files ready to burn, all you need to do with nero is open Nero Burning Rom, make sure that dvd is selected from the dropdown box, click on DVD Video, click NEW, and then put ALL your files from dvd shrink into the video_ts folder(it will put them all in the right order), and then click burn. Nero works very well if you are just burning copies of movies and stuff.