Sonic MyDVD problem

Hi all,

I use Sonic MyDVD version 4 on my burner a Sony DRU-500A. My graphics card is a Asus V9280/TVD. I have my vcr attached to my graphics card and I have the Asus WDM driver installed.

When I start MyDVD and I wan't to capture from vcr, the preview in both sound and picture looks very good. In the options I have sound from anologue line and picture from S-Vhs.

However, when I'm done recording, I save the video file. On the main screen of MyDVD it show then the chapters of the upcoming DVD.

Now the problem, the upper and lower 20% (about) of the screen looks ok, but the horizontal middle part is completely white.

Anybody an idea?

Also, I use version 4. According to the manual shipped with my drive, I shoud be able to update it to 4.5. However, it states that no newer version is available!

Hope to hear from someone soon!

Thanks,

Raymond

If you need more info feed back go here and register...is Free.

http://forums.sonic.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

SONIC forum open Jan 2002, If I'm not wrong. Inside they have info about DVDit 2.x forum, MyDVD 4.x forum, MyDVD 3.x forum, MyDVD 2.x forum and ReelDVD forum. For you answer is MyDVD 4.x

MyDVD 4 - Installation
Post your MyDVD 4 installation issues here.

MyDVD 4 - How To
Want to know how to do something in MyDVD 4? MyDVD 4 -

MyDVD 4 - General
Post general issues for MyDVD 3 here.

MyDVD 4 - CD/DVD Writing
Post issues releated to CD/DVD writing with MyDVD 4.

MyDVD 4 - Capture / Encode
Issues related to real-time capture or Transcoding in MyDVD 4.

MyDVD 4 - Video Suite Editor
MyDVD 4 Video Suite - Questions about the included ShowBiz editor.

MyDVD 4 - Style Creator
Post questions regarding the Sonic Style Creator - MyDVD 4 and later.

MyDVD 4 - Enhancement Requests
Tell us what features you would like to see in future releases of MyDVD 4.

Your MyDVD version 4.0 is the latest. No update at the moment. For your capture Video from VCR with horizontal middle part is completely white :eek: Check your Video format capture setting for MyDVD in NTSC or PAL/SECAM. :)

Thanks for your reply, I will try there!

I checked the PAL/NTSC setting, but this is correct. It is strange though that when you look at the picture it looks ok, but when you save the project you have a large white area!

Greets,

Raymond