soldiers comments on $ky news

quote from $ky news

"Umm Qasr is a city similar to Southampton," UK defence minister
Geoff Hoon said in The Commons yesterday.

"He's either never been to Southampton, or he's never been to
Umm Qasr" says a British Squaddie patrolling Umm Qasr.

he then added:-
"There's no beer, no prostitutes and people are shooting at us.
It's more like Portsmouth."

:D

Hehehehehe nice 1 lol:)
Ahem on a more serious note

U know it a pity there nowhere here 2 discuss the current situation.I noticed the threads mentioning it were closed.I know some might feel it hjust be somewhere 4 every1 2 take the mickey, but there should be a thread where we can all talk like civillised(i spelt it wrong didnt i)But i not just talking about the war news, i mean any news national or international that any1 thinks might be relevant 2 any1 else.Just a little suggestion.I know it in wrong place, but just a thought

Still if that joke is true, then the traditional sqaudie has still got a working sense of humour:D

Peace 2 All

BaNzI:)

banzibaby discussion on any war or politic I see our forum as not being the right forum to discussion these topics.
We try to HELP out here on Computer problems and B it we have a Off top forum and a Hang out forum where we talk about topics other then computers there, we also have a very multiracial collective of members here with different backgrounds and this may well offend many.
There are many chat room popped up on the net if folks which to chat about this current war. But I say this again this forum is not the place to conduct topic's or issue's on the war. Threads will B closed so it is in our best interest just not to post these topics which I feel may well lead into a heated debate. This is not directed at you personally but to every member here.
I just hope I'd made myself clear on this others may differ but this is how it will B here thanlk you all.

Rastabt:)

Can't agree more RastaBT:D

Let the funnies commence:)

BaNzI:D

Ps Sorry it was a bad idea, but i never knew U got so much hassle in the past.My mistake

yeah agreed RASTA theres JOKES and theres the SERIOUS issue of its someones BROTHER,SISTER,UNCLE,AUNT,FATHER,MOTHER etc or someones relative out there FIGHTING for whichever side they are on !? we have to consider everyones feelings and their familys etc :)

let us laugh at the funny stuff!!!

and pass over /kick any serious comments or nasty remarks or arguments CAN AND WILL BE REMOVED BY MODS/ADMIN you have been warned :)