SMS Software ??

Hi all, any of u know of any SMS Software that work's on all (or ANY) networks in the UK. ??? Have tried a few but dont work without paying per msg. TA for now

Last edited:
Yes bro best ting to do pon dis is do ah search on yahoo for SMS.
Deah (there) are many service like uboot which I used in de past and still free. You ah I tink Genie in de uk Orange.net is also free.
Plus deah are program pon de net datz run free sms from handsets but B sure to check country details B4 hand.
Was not bein rude sorry Welcome to de forum and please check forum rules B4 posting any threads, and please take part again. Tanx for takin part;)

Last edited:
Thank's but what iam trying to find out is r there any working (UK) SMS Software Programs out there these days? Not from a website but a download. And not the ones where u buy Packets.

Thanks again.

Give ICQ a go. It has a free SMS service and works on most networks.

I get tons of sms's from my wife, she is in the States and I'm currently in the UK.

She gets a notication when the sms has arrived on my cellphone and I can reply to the sms, which will arrive on her computer.

....DreeM :)

F*ck the INS !!!

Also Try w*w.o2.co.uk sign up it is all free and fast in the uk too I use it all the time the only down side is that you only get 100 characters per message but you just send two if you need more you get 500 messages a month

but still prety good for nothing