Small Problem

Alright all,

I got a small problem with IE 6 and the new service pack that just came out for IE 6 and since i have installed it some of my web pages don't load untill i refresh it or they just sit there loading for ages and then just evencanly load. My internet connection is donig nothing much at the times so its not that i am downloaing or any thing at the time to slow it down.

So any help with this problem would be greatfull . thanks :p

P.S the first and probalby last complant about windowns 2000 in this section :p Probably because this is the only one you dont need to tweek the tits off to get to work "nearly normal" or just dose not work in the furst place :p

W2k SP3 with IE6 SP1, no problem like yours;

IE > Internetoptions > General > Temporary Internet Files > Settings > Serarching for new pages version > Automatic :confused:

Greetings from
Duracell

Last edited:
i have windows 2000 with service packs up to 3 and Internet Explorer 6 with it new serveice pack and when i installed it my internet just seems to hang before doing any thing or i have to refresh the page i think it is just mainly .asp and .php web sites and the now and again the HTML but i am thinking of uninstalling Servece pack one do you think it is wise?

Duracell said:
W2k SP3 with IE6 SP1, no problem like yours;
this means: i have the same system like you, but no problem with it; :cool:
Duracell said:
IE > Internetoptions > General > Temporary Internet Files > Settings > Serarching for new pages version > Automatic :confused:
this means: check this settings, maybe try to set "Every access at a page" :)

if this work, i wouldn't uninstall the InternetExplorer Service Pack 1

Greetings from
Duracell