Sister's Scare

This was from an e-mail that my sister Cynthia sent me this morning. Jesse is her son, and he is the manager at the Valvoline (oil and transmission fluid change) that she is talking about.

I had the scare of my life yesterday! I got home from work, turned on the news, and the leading story was about a Valvoline on Sheridan Dr. that was held up at gunpoint. There's two Valvoline's on Sheridan Dr. and one of them is Jesse's. I called the one he works at and spoke to the assistant manager. He confirmed they were the one that was held up, then went on to state the guy robbing them had his gun at Jesse's head! I started to freak out at this point and was shouting at the guy "Where's Jesse, is he okay?" The guy told me Jesse was okay, the gun turned out to be a BB gun, and that Jesse had left early to go home. They did catch the guy who did it after he led the police on a high speed chase through Amherst and Tonawanda. I called Jesse after calling Valvoline and he was quiet, but said he was okay. I plan to go over to his place after work today and giving him a great big hug. I also told him how much I love him. Last night, I said a prayer to God thanking Him for keeping Jesse safe.
From someone that was working at the time my sister found out that the gun was stuck to Jesse's temple, so although a BB would have caused considerable damage if fired. I am so grateful that it wasn't. Everything would have been so different now.....
Today Jesse is still being very quiet.

Tell your kids you love them!

Last edited: