Securom 4.8x tutorial posted

Tute for copying securom 4.8x protected games posted here.

As with the safedisc tute, the thread is and will remain locked and no correspondence will be entered into as to its contents with anyone associated with any cloning soft mentioned or omitted from the tute.

Top man or gal once again...:D
Nice work bro members will love these tut's :cool:

How do you get time to do your tut's when you down the track burning rubber 24/7 with your Hot Rod?

Master

Gold Member
Thanks stone_worker...ahhm road_burner...sorry stone_burner.

Your second solution helped me a lot cause BW 4.29 wasn´t working with aquanox 2.

The clonecd/twinpeak/alcohol trick did it !!

Thanks a lot

tnx stone bro.

Hey, this really works. And after several coasters trying the different approaches, the best and safest method probed to be the Twinpeack method. Blindwrite failed misserably, just worth for the BWA builder.

Last edited:
I managed to back up my first securom disk today with the Clonecd, BWA file, twin peaks method. It is No One Lives Forever 2. I used my Liteon LTD-163 to create CloneCd image and .BWA file. BWA filw was created at 4X as suggested. Patched with Twinpeaks. Burned patched.ccd file with CloneCD4202 and i have a working play disk. I installed from my originals. Put tehm away and now I play with the backup. Its a beautiful thing. Thanks to everyone for all the info provided here. WOODY, how the hell are? Long time no chat to. Doesn't mean I aint been checkin up on you. Once again, thanks to everyone.

Peace and out,

Poon