Scam!!!

Hi folks,

This is my first time posting here, I am rather new here and not too sure if this is where I should put this. So if not I apologise. I want everyone to know that the site Flixs for downloading movies is a complete scam and very misleading. They never tell you that their software for downloading movies is just a p2p and after you pay your $25 you get broken links to thier software. Ahh you want to know the software they use? Kaazalite. What a joke! Thought I might share this so that NOBODY gets scammed again.
Thanks,

Blaine

OMG blaine u wasent was u !? geeeeeeeeeeze bud how long have i known u mate ?!!?

surely NOT u !? bud :(:(:(

next time ask me first :)

but ya should know that already but hey ya win some you lose some once bitten NEVER AGAIN MATE !! :(

most of the warez sites are a con to themselfs.
vote here 1 any 1of the first five.
& before you know what.dead ends & plenty of sex trackers in your cookies.close 1of the 30 windows that have added up ,then there all gone.
some iv seen have unlimited dls of games or movies for the sum of $12 ,so youve been overcharged down the line.lol
i bet plenty have fell for that.
thank god my mrs sees what im watching as these sex trackers add up.could get took for a perv.
parrot man.
hey at least you confessed.lol

dx

Blaine1, sorry to hear about this bud. :( Nobody likes to ripped off. But as daveml mentioned...you really have no recource.

Take this as one of those lessons learned in life. The old adage applies..."fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!" ;)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm blaine yer nutcase spose u live and learn eh bud !? ask me next time please before yer g/f punches u again lol :)