Sad news here

WTF???

Easytree was a legal site, they didnt torrent anythin illegal or that had been offically released, it was just live boootleg shows & homemade dvd's they did :( :( :(

Well that does it, from right now i aint gonna buy any more cd's, dvd's or go to a cinema, i think its about time we all did that, then we would see the MPAA & RIAA backtrack like hell when their profits take a nosedive.

BaNzI :(

banzibaby said:
WTF???
Well that does it, from right now i aint gonna buy any more cd's, dvd's or go to a cinema, i think its about time we all did that, then we would see the MPAA & RIAA backtrack like hell when their profits take a nosedive.

BaNzI :(
Never mind the fact that at least 80% of all movies just suck and shouldn't be released in the first place!!!:eek::mad:

dx

PC-GUY said:
Never mind the fact that at least 80% of all movies just suck and shouldn't be released in the first place!!!:eek::mad:
You've got that right! :rolleyes: Seems when they run out of ideas, they remake something... King Arthur, a classic movie, a TV show. I've got an idea... how about Survivor World: The Movie!

... NOT! :p