Sacred & VOB v5

Nomadsa

Hi

I need help with two things 1st, “Sacred” protection VOB v5, image file don’t work using the pre-set settings on alcohol 120%, I suspect this is because of the virtual drives of alcohol, when loading the image file and the CD check runs it returns incorrect disk.
2nd my LG GSA 4082B DVD-R is not displayed in alcohol driver list, I have already reinstalled alcohol and the drivers for the rom and still no luck is it because of the software that came with the DVD-R, after normal uninstall of the software the drive is still not listed.

First of all make sure that you are running latest Alcohol 120%. And don't forget to turn on RMPS

Nomadsa

Thanks so long!

Downloaded the latest release will try it tonight, I did enable RMPS on the previous attempts.

Nomadsa

I installed the new release of alcohol and the results are the same as with the previous version, my DVD-R is now available in the driver list. If someone was able to get it working notify please. I’ll try with different CD-R in the meantime.

there exists another solution; if you can't play copys of games you really own, you may try your luck with "no CD patches" to bypass the protection checks;
try your luck around the net; i will provide two keywords: "gamecopyworld" and "megagames";
But always be aware of pop ups and self installing dialers when visiting suspect pages! ;)

Greetings from
Duracell

I've just backed up my original of sacred with my liteon ldw811s and the latest version of alcohol and VOB v5 profile, RMPS enabled and still works with the 1.6.1.26 update...totaly surprised that it still works with the latest patch lol