ripping dvd to svcd {lilo&stitch]

well iv made several dvd to svcds with no problem till now.to do this i use dvdtosvcd and cinama craft encoder and burn it with vcdeasy well it ripps the dvd fine but when it trys to encode the vidio it freezes up and says that cce is not resoponding .well i had my pc overclocked so i went back to default then i tried and same thing even at the same spot 24% so i tryed again this time turning everything off in hte background like nortans anti virus ,yahoo still no luck .iv tried this movie 4 times with no luck i tried watching the dvd all the way threw and its good .im hoping that someone can help thankx:D

i did the exact same dvd only thing i see you did different than me was i used tmgenc instead of cce worked great for me

It could be for different reason from mine but CCE used to freeze on me when using DVD2SVCD as well.
after much time waste i have found that creating a new user account and running DVD2SVCD in it fixed the problem.
probably something went wrong once with the registry or some files and the new account lets you start fresh.
hope that helps
cheers

account

bash said:
It could be for different reason from mine but CCE used to freeze on me when using DVD2SVCD as well.
after much time waste i have found that creating a new user account and running DVD2SVCD in it fixed the problem.
probably something went wrong once with the registry or some files and the new account lets you start fresh.
hope that helps
cheers
just wondering what kind of account are you refering to i use dvd2svcd and dont have an account that i know of unless youre talking about windows or something or cce just wondering?

lol
i was going to write "account" but i thought i better add user account to avoid confusion :) but i guess it didn't help :).
yep i mean a Operating System (win98/2000/xp) user account,
go into control panel double click "User and Passwords" and create a new user account, log off your current account, log in into the new account you created and redo the encoding.
Hope that helps
bash

what version of DVD2SVCD are you using as well as what version of CCE (it is advised that use the 2.5 and not the latest 2.6 of CCE)
And the latest version of DVD2SVCD which i think is the 1.1.0 also tackle CCE encoding problems.

ya i have what the chicken man said to use in his artical on how to convert dvd to svcd .i didnt try last night but i will again tonight .and bye the way that to all for trying to help me with this problem