Question on Streets and Trips 2002

Hey all,
Haven't been here in a while, but I've come with a question hopefully one of you has the answer to.
I have Microsoft Streets and Trips 2002 installed, full install (so I don't have to run from the CD), on my computer, and it works great. However, when I goto click on the "route planner" to find the quickest directions from point A to point B, it gives me the idiotic Microsoft 2000/XP error where it says Streets and Trips has caused an error, blah blah blah, and you have the option to where you can send the error report or not send it. But everytime I restart to try the "route planner" again, the same message occurs. Can anyone help me this?
I've been to the S and T website looking for patches that would resolve the problem, but all they do is sit there and brag about their new 2003 version, which I'm not spending another 35 bucks on. Thanks, and Hi once again to all.

Hi!and welcome back again!Try placing the cd in your cdrom,or dvdrom(whatever you use).If you don't receive the error you need the disc to access the files.You may need a no-cd patch,which I doubt is available.I'm not 100% sure on this,just my thoughts. ;)

Stupid MS errors..I dread that error message the most!Usually there is no solution provided either. :rolleyes: