question about DVD backup v6.6

I'm a newbie about DVD to SVCD copying. I wonder if I use this program DVD Back up to SVCD what else do I need. Do I still have to convert them to Mpeg format and even rip them? If anyone had tried this new program please advise. Thanks very much.

never used this prog, i use dvd2svcd and tmpgenc which always works great and i get excellent picture quality.

Easier to use dvd2svcd and tmpgenc.

Just set dvd2svcd off, go to bed or have a night out and it will do it all for you.

Of course you still have to burn it.......

stolen program

Everything you have to know about "BackupDVD" is thats a stolen DVDx. Go to the website /h**p://w*w.backupdvd.info/ and you will see. So please if you want to use it take the original!

Last edited:
Does anyone know where i can download a copy of Backup DVD 6.6. The link no longer works on this site.

Cheer's
HAZ

Backup DVD 6.6=DVDx 1.8

Use the DVDx1.8 and have the real thing and not someone trying to sell it for $22.95 and having to register it. It is not with just one click as they say. You set it up, not hard, and after it is encoded then you use Nero.
Just as gonzos-revenge said it appears to be stolen.:)

you can find it at //w##.doom9.org/ go to the left side to download and then search for DVDx1.8

Last edited: