Public ProDvd key for bao?

According to a forum member of burnatonce forums,there's no longer a personal registration key required to use the ProDvd plugin for burnatonce to enable dvd burning...
For those who wanna try it:

It needs to be added at your system variables settings!

Attachments

dx

If this works, it will make many happy. Nice one Roady. :cool:

BTW, do you have a link to the latest version of ProDVD... I lost the link. :(

dx

Sweet... thanks Roady. :)

A little hard to find, but I believe this is the latest PC version.

cdrecord-prodvd-2.01.01-i686-pc-cygwin.exe

If you read the readme...
ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/cdrecord/ProDVD/README
The key (it's the one from that file) DOES contain the reference "i586-pc-cygwin".

Is it going to be a problem that the latest releases are i686-pc-cygwin

Is the distributed key (dies in October) one that will only work with 2.0.1, and anything else that's still i586, or is it just a generic description?

LTR12101B said:
If you read the readme...
ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/cdrecord/ProDVD/README
The key (it's the one from that file) DOES contain the reference "i586-pc-cygwin".

Is it going to be a problem that the latest releases are i686-pc-cygwin

Is the distributed key (dies in October) one that will only work with 2.0.1, and anything else that's still i586, or is it just a generic description?
No idea, but I can tell you for sure that Shilly's mail robot does not respond currently to key requests...
Using Linux myself, so I am not so much concerned (K3B doesn't use pro-DVD, and a public key for the Linux pro-DVD versions is available right from the lion's mouth- the berlios FTP site), but for windows users that like to go freebie this IS some sort of a problem...