• Gimme, gimme, gimme! I dont care if its buggy or fully functional

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Nah, i go for quallity! I'll wait for tha final

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Dont care, who uses IC Hidden Settings Editor anyway

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi All!

I've got a , at least on my systems, pretty stable Beta of InstantCopy Hidden Settings Editor. Since there is a very high demand for a Version supporting IC8, and several people already contacted me telling me IC8 is officially available and shiped (though it doesnt seem to be in shops in germany yet) i am considering releasing a Public Beta, with no warranties it'll work with your IC8 correctly, on the upcoming weekend. So i'm starting a poll here, let me know if you would be interested in a not fully completed Beta or would prefer to wait for a final release version.

A final version wont be possible before :
a) i have enough time to complete it
b) the Betatesters have given a go for release
c) i have my retail or a demo version in hands.
d) following c) i know exacly what new features are in IC8 Final

btw. if you already received your IC8, it would also help if you could let me know it's Version & Setup Numbers, that will increase speed of development.

Now go ahead and tell me:

Greetnx

Last edited:
as I said before gimme, gimme gimme

oh you already did didn't you! :D ;)

I'd like to say Thankyou to The Mad Guy for making the tweaking of IC so much easier . Its been a pleasure being of assistance and I'm sure if I find any more tweaks I'll let him know but I think most of them are in ICHSE now

so keep up the good work

cheers :cool:

MY opinion is here MADGUY if they want stuff faster then they should get their hands in their POCKETS and pay you to do the work !?

If they want it to remain FREEWARE as it is then they MUST give you the time to develop it IN YOUR OWN TIME and under your own speed :)

REMEMBER this ICSE users :) you are gettin a damn good tool for FREE you should really be greatfull that MADGUY is willing to share his work and time and effort with you :)

ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY !

and good things come to those who wait :)

personally i think the extra time taken on this project can mean only one thing ...... A BETTER DEVELOPED FINISHED PRODUCT :)

so please consider that thought before pestering MADGUY for the next version every 5 minutes :)

Thank You! :)

>>>>VIPER_1069<<<< :)

I don't mind beta so long as it won't permanently screw thing up. If its only a matter of a few weeks, I can wait, but If your talking months...

I hope the info I sent earlier was useful. :)

@VIPER
Thnx m8! Especially for backing me up here once more!

It really p**ses me off how ppl startet harassing me...
anyways thats another topic

O.k. guys
1st the bad news, i changed my mind, there wont be a public beta after all!
now before you start screaming....

with the info i have been provided throuhout the last days, i have been able
to complete the next Version of InstantCopy Hidden Settings Editor, so there's
no need for a Beta release. The final Version will be available within the hour.

My Personal Thanks go out to all those who understood that developing takes time, i also have a real life that needs to be lived, aswell to all of you who helped me complete this release as fast as possible.

:mad: And just a little warning to those who started spamming me, a) my mailfilter works pretty good, b) i can dump this project anytime! Afterall , you all own regedit, dont you ? :mad:

Sorry for the inconvenience! But i hate to be pushed! :mad:

Now, lets forget about this,
enjoy the new release!

Greetnx

excellent news my friend :cool:

although it is not shown as much, I'm sure everyone appreciates your work that you have put into this project so thankyou for this wonderful addon to IC8 ;)

keep up the good work ;)

p.s. I've got a list as long as my arm now :eek:

yeah no worries MADGUY ...maby ya should open up a PAYPAL account so these people can show their appreciation with a donation as they do with burnatonce :)

maby a donation may encourage MADGUY to continue this cool program more often :)

I think what you are doing is great. I agree, put out the program with a donation option like Spybot - Search & Destroy does. In the mean time, take a well deserved rest :D.