PS2 Version 7??????

O.k dont get too excited I'm not sure if it is a version 7 but here's my problem.
I've been chipping PS2's for a while now 2-3 months. I use S-box and the new PnP solderless chip. Finally I went out and bought my very own PS2, yey for me. The first thing I did is install my V6 chip and nothing. I still can play my original games anf the power and eject lights and tray do all the things there supposed to with the chip, but I get a message after the swap to insert a PS2 format disc.
The model # is SCHP 39002. Yes thats 39002.
What I want to know is, is there a solderless chip for this board and or is there a wiring diagram for the S-box for this board??

Any help would be appreciated.

yes sir, the neokey so far is the only one working. i have been able to compare a few diagrams and got a neokey/sbox working about 3 days ago. i have put it up on my site
h**p://www.ps2newz.net/forums/showthread.php?&threadid=44

Thanks for the info. The fourm is dedicated to PS2 and very helpful. For anyone else having this problem don't worry there is a solution, the short term is the s-box usb mod with bridge wire. Follow the above link from XxR0ckMAnxX to "psnews" and the install diagrams are there to download. Again thanks.

XxR0ckMAnxX

You say you got an S-box working. How successful has it been. eg what % of successful boots do you get, as I've heard it's been pretty low about 30%-50% and do you have any games that wont boot?