ps2 modchip.....

i went to this site. xboxmodchips.net. they where selling a, Magic3.1+ Magic3.X U for $49.99. but you only pay with paypal. is there another site i can get the same deal but pay with a credit card. if you don't know what the "Magic3.X U" is. it's a chip clip it reduces the soldering from 22 to 7.

watch what you pay for an m2 chip, there are many rip offs around, if bought in lots of 10 chips your supplier is only paying around £30 per chip, i went to speak to someone from arcadiadirect.com the other day and they wont sell the chips on their own as they fit them at a cost of £80, a nice £50+ for fitting that most places only charge £30 for.

hi all
just been talking to my m8 psxpaul who recomended i take look here .hes good m8 from another forum

i stumbled across this thread
messiah2 pro £35 including nextday delivery

$58 or 55euro both with shipping included

professional installs done at good price as well psxpaul knows my work first hand

im sure if u ask psxpaul he give u

dust4dust@hotmail.com

Well I live in the USA. Couldn't get over there. Looked @ the install diagrams from some Magic 2, Messiah2 modchips. Good and complicated :) but the only thing I’m really worried about is that when if I get a chip is that since I don't have a DVDR ROM. So I wouldn’t be able to copy the PS2 games. I have a friend who has an X-Box but then again he don't have a DVD-R either. I know I could copy the DVD ROM game to a cdr but then I wouldn’t have any of the good stuff from the game. I sold him my current PSXmod chip for $20 (US) for his PSX.

BG1

dust4dust said:

professional installs done at good price as well psxpaul knows my work first hand
i know Dust's work first hand also.... He does EXCEPTIONAL work...:)

ps2king

you SAID it. Messiah and DMS are currently the best chips on the market. The DMS is by far the best and 0.01 seconds behind is the Messiah!